and mental wellbeing for children and young people
Resilience is... Vox Pop
As part of our work to support schools and young people we are planning a focus on Resilience using the "Resilience Framework" developed by Angie Hart et al at 'BoingBoing' (www.boingboing.org.uk).
The work will include resources for school staff; an online resilience game; resilience reources for young people and more.
As a start we are hoping to engage as many 10-16 year olds (and school staff!) as possible to share (vox pop style) what they think "Resilience is..."
This can be:
- Written (using the template attached)
- Recorded on a smart phone / tablet (film or audio)
- Recorded on our RUOK Talk page on the StartNow website: www.startnowcornwall.org.uk/r-u-ok/ruok-talk/
Contributions can be sent to: email@example.com
You can find out more about the Resilience Framework and our planned work:
- www.headstartkernow.org.uk/sec-sch-support/universal-/resilience/ (for school staff)
- www.startnowcornwall.org.uk/urock (coming end of June) (for students)