and mental wellbeing for children and young people
'Resilience is...' Vox Pop
As part of our work to support schools and young people we are planning a focus on Resilience using the "Resilience Framework" developed by Angie Hart et al at 'BoingBoing'.
The work will include resources for school staff; an online resilience game; resilience resources for young people and more.
As a start we are hoping to engage as many 10-16 year olds (and school staff!) as possible to share (vox pop style) what they think "Resilience is..."
This can be:
- Written (using the template attached)
- Recorded on a smart phone / tablet (film or audio)
- Recorded on our RUOK Talk page on the StartNow website
Contributions can be uploaded using the form below.
You can find out more about the Resilience Framework and our planned work:
- www.headstartkernow.org.uk/sec-sch-support/universal-/resilience/ (for school staff)
- www.startnowcornwall.org.uk/urock (for students)